Monday, February 4, 2013

My reflection

When I started with this web skill training I was curious and I had secret doubts that I would understand the tasks.

Therefore I was really happy, how easy it was to create the blog and to do the first posting.
When I got the problem with creating gadgets I was a little bit disappointed, but I was sure to receive the necessary help, so I wasn't really worried.
It had no negative consequence on my motivation and it didn't stress me, because there was no pressure of time.

I like getting the instructions and the helpful hints by email. I can go through it step by step, and when I have problems with the understanding I can easily go one step back and try again.

I imagine it would be more difficult to follow the spoken explanations espacially on the phone, when you can't see the person speaking.

On summary I think learning by email is effective when you get tasks to be performed, in our way to learn "blogging".
When I want to improve my conversation skills I would prefer to participate a conversation class.

No comments:

Post a Comment